Dwelling Fire - P&G Insurance offers dwelling fire insurance coverage
page-template,page-template-full_width,page-template-full_width-php,page,page-id-15226,bridge-core-2.4,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,qode-child-theme-ver-1.0.0,qode-theme-ver-22.5,qode-theme-bridge,qode_header_in_grid,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-6.2.0,vc_responsive

Dwelling Fire

Dwelling Fire Insurance

Dwelling Fire Insurance — More Than Just a Homeowners Policy

This is a very specific coverage for someone that is renting a residential property to a third party. The policy and coverage differ from a homeowner’s policy so you are going to want to make sure you have a dwelling fire/landlord policy if you are renting your home not a homeowner’s policy (HO-3/HO-5).

Follow us on Facebook for news updates and specials.

The dwelling fire policy is going to provide coverage for loss or rent (to the owner) and coverage for your tenant to rent another property while the property is not livable.

Contact Form


Skip to content